Amanda Johnson presents the:
A Simple Process for Being Good with Being You
Are you the kind of person who loves to use this time of year to reflect and reinvigorate for the year to come?
Are you tired of feeling disappointed, discouraged, or discontent at the end of the year?
Are you ready to go from "never enough" to "always okay" in each and every moment?
If you answered "yes" to any of those questions, then I invite you to sign up and join me for my FREE 21-day Being You Holiday Challenge!
I created this challenge because, as a recovering perfectionist and over-thinker, I was done with feeling "not good enough" (especially as I was about to start a new year) and thinking I somehow needed to do something more in order to feel complete. I’ve learned—from personal experience and years of trying to “fix” myself—that life is a whole lot easier and a whole lot more fun once I finally realized I’m already enough (and, actually pretty darn great) just the way I am.
And, that's what this challenge is all about—sharing the process that I discovered is KEY to going from "never enough" to "always okay" and it starts with you BEING YOU!
I invite you to sign up and join me for this FREE challenge so you can:
- Learn and practice the process I discovered is key to going from feeling "never enough" to "always okay."
- Spend the holidays reflecting on all you already HAVE and ARE and the many ways you are already being supported.
- Start the New Year with intention and feeling invigorated about where you are in this moment.
- Receive 21 days' worth of inspirational messages and reminders to carry with you into the New Year.
- Be consistently reminded of your wholeness, worth, and contribution simply by being you.
Together, we will explore and practice how to go from judgment to awareness, from resistance to acceptance, and let go of attachments and limiting beliefs so that you can witness more and more of your wholeness and enough-ness in everything you do! (Not a bad way to end the year, huh?)
Let's end 2015 with the tools and reminders that we do not need to earn more, be more, or do more to be deserving of Divine Love, peace, and ease—you are already whole, worthy, and contribute immense value simply by Being You!