Day 11: Accepting Others
TODAY'S INSPIRING QUOTE...
“You awaken to your own perfection through your desire to see the perfection in someone else." ~ Marianne Williamson
Let someone know you are grateful for them, celebrate them, or honor them for exactly who they are. Share with us either in photo or writing how you choose to do this today. (Or, even better if you post it publicly and tag that special person so they can be witness to your celebration and honor.) Remember to tag us using #BeingYouHolidayChallenge and tag me @beingamandaj.
TODAY'S REFLECTION QUESTION
What lesson have you learned or could you learn from someone you have judged or criticized?
Remember you can use the workbook here (if you aren't already) to keep track of all your incredible insights throughout this challenge.
PREVIOUS VIDEOS CAN BE FOUND HERE:
- Day 10 - Observing Others
- Day 9 - Releasing Attachments to Our Emotions
- Day 8 - Accepting Our Emotions
- Day 7 - Observing Our Emotions
- Day 6 - Releasing Attachments to Our Body & Self
- Day 5 - Accepting Our Body & Self
- Day 4 - Observing Our Body & Self
- Day 3 - Release: Overview of Non-Attachment
- Day 2 - Accept: Overview of Non-Resistance
- Day 1 - Observe: Overview of Non-Judgmental Awareness