Day 14: Accepting Our Past
TODAY'S INSPIRING QUOTE...
“The ego’s needs are endless. It feels vulnerable and threatened and so lives in a state of fear and want. Once you know how the basic dysfunction operates, there is no need to explore all its countless manifestations, no need to make it into a complex personal problem.” ~ Eckhart Tolle
Make a list of those things you have accomplished this year. Honor yourself for all that you’ve done by acknowledging each one and celebrating in some way. Notice how each accomplishment served as a stepping stone to get you to exactly where you are today. Share with us either in photo or writing what you accomplished and how you are choosing to celebrate! Remember to tag us using #BeingYouHolidayChallenge and tag me @beingamandaj.
TODAY'S REFLECTION QUESTION
Think about an event or time in your life that you tend to hold onto some resentment around. Then ask yourself, “What empowering lessons did this experience teach me?”
Remember you can use the workbook here (if you aren't already) to keep track of all your incredible insights throughout this challenge.
PREVIOUS DAYS CAN BE FOUND HERE:
- Day 13 - Observing Our Past
- Day 12 - Releasing Attachments to Others
- Day 11 - Accepting Others
- Day 10 - Observing Others
- Day 9 - Releasing Attachments to Our Emotions
- Day 8 - Accepting Our Emotions
- Day 7 - Observing Our Emotions
- Day 6 - Releasing Attachments to Our Body & Self
- Day 5 - Accepting Our Body & Self
- Day 4 - Observing Our Body & Self
- Day 3 - Release: Overview of Non-Attachment
- Day 2 - Accept: Overview of Non-Resistance
- Day 1 - Observe: Overview of Non-Judgmental Awareness