Day 18: Releasing Attachments to Our Present
TODAY'S INSPIRING QUOTE...
"The decision to make the present moment into your friend is the end of the ego.” ~ Eckhart Tolle
Let yourself off the hook today. There’s nothing you have to do. Just be here, now.
TODAY'S REFLECTION QUESTION
Which happens to be the same as the question you saw for Day 3 ... What is one thing in your life you are feeling called to surrender or let go of? What attachment(s) could be getting in the way?
I am continued to be affirmed that there are no mistakes and everything happens for a reason. I noticed that I accidentally repeated a question in the workbook and the redundant question just happened to fall on today, which is perfect since that means less you "have to do" and more time to spend with your family and friends!
PREVIOUS DAYS CAN BE FOUND HERE:
- Day 17 - Accepting Our Present
- Day 16 - Observing Our Present
- Day 15 - Releasing Attachments to Our Past
- Day 14 - Accepting Our Past
- Day 13 - Observing Our Past
- Day 12 - Releasing Attachments to Others
- Day 11 - Accepting Others
- Day 10 - Observing Others
- Day 9 - Releasing Attachments to Our Emotions
- Day 8 - Accepting Our Emotions
- Day 7 - Observing Our Emotions
- Day 6 - Releasing Attachments to Our Body & Self
- Day 5 - Accepting Our Body & Self
- Day 4 - Observing Our Body & Self
- Day 3 - Release: Overview of Non-Attachment
- Day 2 - Accept: Overview of Non-Resistance
- Day 1 - Observe: Overview of Non-Judgmental Awareness