Day 20: Accepting Our Future
TODAY'S INSPIRING QUOTE...
“Go with the flow. Force nothing. Let it happen, or not happen…trusting that whichever way it goes, it’s for the best.” ~ Mindy Hale
Create your own mantra or affirmation to remind you just how “perfect” things turn out and why you can trust and accept the future as it will be and share it with us. Remember to tag us using #BeingYouHolidayChallenge and tag me @beingamandaj so we can be inspired!
TODAY'S REFLECTION QUESTION
Think of a time in your life that at first you were unsure of or unprepared for. How did it turn out? What lessons did you learn? How has it helped get you to where you are today?
Remember to use the workbook here to record of all of the incredible insights you're having.
PREVIOUS DAYS CAN BE FOUND HERE:
- Day 19 - Observing Our Future
- Day 18 - Releasing Attachments to Our Present
- Day 17 - Accepting Our Present
- Day 16 - Observing Our Present
- Day 15 - Releasing Attachments to Our Past
- Day 14 - Accepting Our Past
- Day 13 - Observing Our Past
- Day 12 - Releasing Attachments to Others
- Day 11 - Accepting Others
- Day 10 - Observing Others
- Day 9 - Releasing Attachments to Our Emotions
- Day 8 - Accepting Our Emotions
- Day 7 - Observing Our Emotions
- Day 6 - Releasing Attachments to Our Body & Self
- Day 5 - Accepting Our Body & Self
- Day 4 - Observing Our Body & Self
- Day 3 - Release: Overview of Non-Attachment
- Day 2 - Accept: Overview of Non-Resistance
- Day 1 - Observe: Overview of Non-Judgmental Awareness