I am so honored that Presence Matters has been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by Inwardmarvels. It has been such a rewarding experience to spread the message of peace and ease over the past few months. I am so appreciative of my readers and followers and cannot thank you enough for your continued support and help spreading the peace! Now, to the nomination ... I am copying the rules as they have been posted by Inwardmarvels.
One Lovely Blog Award
The One Lovely Blog Award nominations are chosen by fellow bloggers for those newer and up-and-coming bloggers. The goal is to help give recognition and also to help the new blogger to reach more viewers. It also recognizes blogs that are considered to be “lovely” by the fellow bloggers who choose them. This award recognizes bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with viewers and followers. In order to “accept” the award the nominated blogger must follow several guidelines:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
- Share 7 facts or things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform the nominees by commenting on their blog.
7 Facts about Myself
- I am the youngest of four.
- I strive for self-growth and development, holding the belief that we are the masters of our universe.
- I hiked the entire 2200+ miles of the Appalachian Trail in 2009.
- I love dogs, am allergic to cats and currently have no pets.
- I have lived in 10 different places in the last 11 years — some might call that a gypsy; I just say "yes" to life.
- I truly believe in the power of love and compassion, with a personal experience that the world is as beautiful of a place as you want it to be — it reflects what you project onto it.
- I have not had cable in over 8 years.
My 15 Nominations: You Are Awesome!!
- Mind Clouds
- writing to freedom
- Aminelle Nali - Splendiferous Doses of Happiness
- The Living Philosopher
- That's Another Story
- Happiness, Healthy and Hypnosis
- Soul Buds & Mind Blossoms
- Spiritual Success
- only here only now
- Let Yourself Learn
- Nature and Mind
- James Radcliffe