Help, by definition, is to make it easier for (someone) to do something by offering one's services or resources. On the other hand, the definition of 'inspire' is to fill (someone) with the urge or ability to do or feel something, especially to do something creative.
When we help someone, do we inspire others to do the same? When we are inspired to do something, is it necessary that we help others?
In this episode, we'll learn:
- The benefits of helping people
- How to turn “to help” into “to inspire”
- How can we recognize the divine that within us that can touch others
- That there’s a distinction between giving yourself and giving up yourself
- How to learn to accept our very human self
Join me and be inspired to help others.
Being Inspired radio show is also available on iTunes.