Impermanence is a big concept that some people have difficulty to accept. It means that everything is transient. That there's no permanent thing in this world. And with impermanence, there's also non-attachment, which is a state in which a person overcomes his or her attachment to desire for things, people or concepts of the world and thus attains a heightened perspective.
In this episode, listen and learn:
- The idea of impermanence.
- How to be on the path and follow the teacher we chose to follow.
- That by clinging to "always" and the “nevers” which tends to our suffering.
- That the only constant is change.
- To feel the emotional pains
For more inspiration on impermanence and non-attachment, you can like and follow my Facebook page.
Being Inspired radio show is also available on iTunes.