This week on the show, we are celebrating my favorite number—11! In this episode, I dive into a topic that is near and dear to my heart and which has served as a major truth for me as I've been walking this path.
I invite you to listen and be inspired as I share more about:
- What we have in common with the flame of a candle.
- How asking questions can benefit us.
- Why we look outside ourselves for the answers.
- Two types of people (which one are you?).
- Ways we drown out our inner wisdom.
- Three valuable skills to practice in order to better hear your inner guidance.
- A special message for each of us to be reminded of.
Plus, I reference a very special book that I highly recommend to anyone who is interested in Buddhism or what it means to walk a spiritual path. It's Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse.
Check it out! XO
Being Inspired radio show is also available on iTunes.