Join this inspiring and juicy conversation with Tosha Lee Smith of The Beautiful Work where we offer up tons of insights and inner wisdom on the topic of relationships. I had "me, too's!" multiple times during the show with all the goodies Tosha was offering up!
I invite you to tune in and learn more about:
- What being in relationship truly means.
- How to approach every relationship.
- Why we are drawn to certain relationships and what they have to teach us.
- Common misconceptions of being in relationship.
- Why intimate relationships trigger us so much.
- How to find ourselves as opposed to lose ourselves while in relationship.
- Why we find ourselves manifesting the same struggles over and over again.
- The key to enriching our relationships with others.
- How to experience miracles in our relationships.
- How to handle triggers in a healthy way and why it's beneficial to do so.
In this episode, Tosha shares some resources with us that you can find here:
- A Course in Miracles by Helen Schucman and William Thetford
- The Dark Side of the Light Chasers by Debbie Ford
- Writing Down the Bones by Natalie Goldberg
- Contact Tosha direct at email@example.com (She'd love to hear from you!)
Happy listening! XO
Being Inspired radio show is also available on iTunes.