Welcome to my 13th episode! That means I'm a quarter of the way through a year's worth of shows. A huge thank you to those of you who have been with me this far!
This week's show is about not taking things so seriously (a much-needed reminder and permission slip for many of us) and why we so often find ourselves stuck. I invite you to have a listen and learn more about:
- A learnable skill to experience more happiness and joy in our lives.
- An invitation for you to practice today during times of discomfort.
- The reason we find ourselves stuck.
- A common misconception of being on the spiritual path.
- The key to living with discomfort.
- Why we keep going back to our old habits time and time again (and why it's hard to change them).
- A way to break this habitual cycle and experience greater possibilities and more freedom.
Plus, I make mention of my favorite personality tools out there, the Enneagram, and want to make sure you have the website I reference in this episode: www.enneagraminstitute.com.
Being Inspired radio show is also available on iTunes.