Joining me on this episode about what it means to be perfect is the inspirational Luna Love.
Luna is a Women’s Leadership Mentor, assisting those called to be change-makers in the world, in achieving a clear vision for their lives by providing supportive, life-promoting experiences, practical tools and spiritual wisdom to align one’s divine essence, authentic expression, and life-purpose. She creates transformative experiences for her clients through the power of self-awareness and self-love.
Come and listen to this week's episode and you will learn about:
- What “being perfect” means
- How to leverage our imperfections
- How to cut away “the excess” or “idea of perfectionism”
- How we can look at an experience as “perfect”
- Our inner Divine being
- How we weave the tapestry of our lives
- How we combat the fear of failing and find trust
- How we choose to create meaning
- Luna’s personal journey on breaking away from perfectionism
- The importance of knowing your intention
- The opposition of perfection
- “What I am going for” through our perfectionism
Join me and be inspired to transform our concept of "perfectionism."
With love & gratitude
Being Inspired radio show is also available on iTunes.