This week's show is on finding balance—something most of us struggle with. We all know that having a balance between life and work (and pretty much everything) is difficult to achieve. It is an ongoing process. But with a little awareness and practice, there are things we can do to find our center.
With this new episode on balance, you will learn the following:
- How we might go about finding more balance in our life
- Living an imbalanced life
- How we limit ourselves without even realizing it
- The similarity (unifying force) between expanding our possibilities and limiting ourselves
- Three stages to finding true balance in our lives
- How my yoga practice serves as an important lesson in balance
- The first step to finding balance
- What we do once we find our center
If you want to know more on how to have balance in your life, I invite you to tune in and listen! Additionally, you can read more about it on my article, Three Things to Know about Finding Your Balance. Lastly, I discussed about slowing down and striking the balance between ease and steadiness in my previous show. If you haven’t listened to it yet, click here.
Being Inspired radio show is also available on iTunes.