What does it mean to compare ourselves to others? Where does this come from? How does it keep us from connecting to our true self? These are just a few questions I explore on this week's episode of Being Inspired.
Listen and learn:
- Where comparison stems from
- What happens when our ego is in the driver’s seat
- How we tend to experience comparison
- What breeds and feeds comparison
- The different directions of comparison
- What we are believing when we are in comparison
- Where we start to reconcile and heal our comparisons
- What might limit us when it comes to healing ourselves from comparison
- The reason we or others act or behave in “atrocious” ways
- What happens when we come to terms with the truth of our wholeness (holiness)
Tune in and be inspired to explore your comparison in a new way.
Being Inspired radio show is also available on iTunes.