This idea of letting go has been very prevalent in my life lately though it is taking on a new form than I would have once thought. Join me in this episode and learn:
- How to look at and experience letting go in a new way
- The key to revealing our truths and treasures
- How we perpetuate cycles that do not serve us
- The fears that come up when we think of letting go
- How distracting ourselves by clinging to things is an addiction
- What starts to happen as we start to loosen our grip
- A powerful question to ask yourself (even though the answer can be terrifying)
- The side effects of clinging to distractions in our lives
- The side effects of letting go of those distractions
- What happens when we face our fear of letting go
In this episode, I mention “A Course in Miracles” as a resource on this topic. Tune in to hear more about what I'm learning and how it might inspire you in your own life.
Being Inspired radio show is also available on iTunes.